Introduction

Hi, hi!! First of all, let me introduce myself. My full name is Priscyntia Devina Yanto, my friends call me Pris or Priscyn. Be careful not to mistype my name! It's neither priscynthia, pryscyntia, nor pryscyntia :) I'm 16 years old at the moment. I've been wanting to create a blog for a while now. So here it is, my first blog is FINALLY created! 

***Actually, this is not my first blog. I have deleted my previous blog (which used to be timedothflit.blogspot.com). And now, when I decided that I would like to continue blogging and use the same domain name like last time, it has been used by someone :( So, I am obliged to add " - " in between every word...and it turns to beeee... 
time-doth-flit.blogspot.com *cheers*

In the past few years, I just realized that blogging is quite important and fun to do. As a student, you can exercise to improve your writing skill as well as your creativity, which might be useful to make essaysssssss :/ Moreover, since I am really forgetful, I do mean "really" , I am anxious to make a record of my life to myself. Imagine you're already 50 and you're rereading your own blog...wouldn't that be terrific?! Consequently, I made up my mind and chose to blog to canalize my valuable experiences and thoughts to you people!

Anyway, to cut a long introduction short, enjoy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leofoo Village Theme Park

Seleksi Tahap 1-3 AFS/YES YEAR PROGRAM 2015/2016

Officially a college student